Watch an interview with Denis Kizito Odok, owner of the Green Oasis Guesthouse and tours and hear his inspiring story of investing in Kalongo and his ambitions for the future. He was interviewed by Oscar Otim from Signature TV.
You will need to turn up your volume to listen and a transcript of the interview will be available later.
About Green Oasis Guest House and Tours
Green Oasis Guest House and Tours is located on a peninsula within the heart of Agago District in Northern Uganda and surrounded by beautiful forests and magnificent Hills. The Green Oasis Guest House offers visitors a spectacular experience of luxury in the wilderness.
Green Oasis Guest House offers a range of activities and attractions including:
- trekking through the thick and rich forests and discover a vast array of wild game;
- experiencing climbing the slopes of mount Parabongo that overlooks the Guest House;
- discovering the volcanic cavern that supplies mineral water down the hill;
- watching some of the 619 different species of birds available to be seen; and
- watching African primates that can be found in the breathtaking thick natural forest surrounding the Guest House.
The Kalongo Times is a news publication which celebrates progress and development in Kalongo town and the wider Deaconry (formally Kalongo Mission). The Deaconry encompasses present-day Agago, part of Pader, part of Kitgum and part of Abim.